Here’s a date-ordered list of my Science Communication & Outreach events, articles & activities.
Links updated as content becomes available on host websites.
- TheGIST Copy editing: Find before-and-after examples of my work here
- TheGIST: Where’s all the lettuce? Feature article investigating climate stability, food supply, and Brexit.
- TheGIST: Research, Impact & The UK Parliament podcast
- PGRBlog: Disability in Academia: How can the University of Glasgow support you?
- International Fascination of Plants Day: What do Plants Eat? A hands-on interactive game for all ages
- International Fascination of Plants Day: What do Plants Eat? Educational Poster
- International Fascination of Plants Day: Institute of Molecular, Cell, & Systems Biology Coverage
- PGRBlog: Research Conference Coverage: Communication and metrics for PhD Students
- ElleUK Women’s Magazine: Personal experiences with Body Focused Repetitive Disorders
- Glasgow Science Festival “What is Colour?” editing, presenting, directing & location shooting
- Glasgow Science Festival “Beyond Epilepsy” videography